BRC certified logistics experts in ambient food storage
As a food manufacturer, you need a third party logistics partner with expertise in food logistics and who offers food grade storage and handling.
We supply ambient warehousing and distribution services to a range of food manufacturers, including raw materials, packaging and finished items.
Our facilities are BRC (British Retail Consortium) storage and distribution standard AA Grade accredited. Meaning you can be sure we adhere to the best practices and processes to ensure continuous quality and integrity of your products throughout the ambient logistics supply chain.
As a food manufacturer, your production space is valuable. Having to store your raw materials and packaging near your production lines takes up valuable production space. That is where we come in.
We can work with you and your suppliers to ensure raw materials reach the production line on a ‘just in time’ basis. So, you can release space for manufacturing and production and it eases any congestion issues you may have around storing materials on site.
We can combine your BRC-accredited warehousing solution with our other services to create a complete supply chain solution. These include distribution, HMRC customs-bonded and excise bonded warehousing, eCommerce fulfilment, pick and pack services and value-added services.
Services we provide:
- Secure BRC accredited warehousing.
- Storage and distribution.
- HMRC accredited customs warehousing for imported non-alcoholic drinks and dry goods.
- Product, batch and BBE stock control.
- We provide a kitting service where we create kits of raw materials from multiple suppliers improving your production efficiency.
- We can offer tailor made logistics solutions to meet your specific requirements.
- Our warehouse management system that allows you visibility of your products at all times.
- Racked and bulk storage facility for food products.
- Individual, bespoke solutions specific to your needs.
- Import/export – container loading and unloading
- Pick and pack service from single carton to case and full pallet.
- EDI integration for receiving orders
- Contract packing.
- Repacking and reworking.
- Cross docking.